- Please make checks payable to Body Poetry Fitness Studio.
Drop In – $15
5 Pass – $70
10 Pass – $137
10 Month Unlimited – $777 ***Super Savings***
* Can also be paid with monthly post-dated cheques of $87 each.
- 10 % discount for all students and seniors
- Plus 5% GST
Registration Prices for Specific Class
Fall Session 2018 – September 10 – December 21, 2018
15 Week Registration in Fall Session (Unless noted otherwise in schedule)
Aroma Yoga – $100 (5 Classes 15% discount if registered in another class)
Beginner / New to Yoga – $111
Gentle Yoga – $187
Noon Yoga– $137
Multi Level Yoga – $187
Morning Yoga – Tuesday / Thursday
- $187 Once a week
- $367 Twice weekly
Restorative Yoga Weekly Class – $127
Yin Yoga – $127
Meditation Class – $55
Ballroom Dancing – $131
How to Register
Mail your completed registration form and cheque to Body Poetry Studio
#2 – 7 Broadway Street West
Yorkton, Saskatchewan S3N 0L3
~ Want to save on the stamp? Drop your registration in an envelope marked Body Poetry during business hours at LR Future (just downstairs from us)
Can send e-transfer to email@example.com and email or mail your completed registration form to the address above.
Private Sessions with Wendy
- 3 – 60 min sessions – $207
- 1 – 60 min session – $80
Raindrop Treatment – $80
Emotional Balancing Treatment – $80
Zyto Compass Reading
Single reading – $10
Our high energy, beautiful space is available for rent.
$25.00 / hour
$111.00 / day
~ 20% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking.
Class Discount Package Cards
- Yoga and Pilates (when instructor is available) classes are offered in seasonal sessions – Fall, Winter, and Spring,
- Classes cannot be carried over into the next season’s sessions. For example: You cannot carry leftover classes from Winter into Spring, etc.
- If you purchase a 10 pass discount package, you must finish all classes in the weeks within the session. You may come as many times as you want, during the seasonal session for the number of classes you have purchased.
- However, in order to see, and feel, the benefits of these classes, it is suggested that you attend, at least two, Yoga classes per week. If you are unable to attend more than once per week, a home practice is strongly suggested, so that you will gain the benefits that Yoga offers.
- Class Discount Packages are non-refundable (unless with a doctors note)
- No refunds for Yoga classes, Pilates classes, or workshops. Absence is non-refundable, but classes may be made up within the session of the season you enrolled.
- Make-up classes may be taken any time within the season, space permitting.
- You can allow someone else to use your card, or use your card to bring a guest.
- Drop-ins are $15 per class, space permitting.
Returned Check Fee
- There will be a $15.00 charge for any returned checks.